We specialize in developing a web presence that will be noticed and will project an image of excellence. In today's high tech and fast paced flow of information you must have the edge. Our AASP websites are designed to be clean and attractive while displaying balance with functionality and useful information.
We have designd our websites to be more than just a website. Wheather the viewer is a potential patient or a patient referral, the information is designed to be informative and educational. The ROI (return on investment for an AASP website can be very high considering the total cost versus the cost of one patient office visit.
A good website will have three things.
- It must be attractive.
- It must be easy to navigate.
- It must have good fresh content(useful information) .
We are currently offering to AASP members only, A website that will stand out in all three of the above areas. Your website will have the ability to dynamically pull current AASP news, and educational facts about the spine, spinal disorders and spine physicians.
Other Features include:
- National Spincare Public Awareness Package
- Customized Brochure Library
- Practice eNewsletter program
- Practice eArticle progam
- Practice Services
- Ability to eblast eNewsletters and eArticles
- Ability to post practice news
- Ability to post informative articles
- Directions to your practice
- Online patient referral tool
- Contact Information
- AASP Plugins
- Information can be easily updated via the admin panel
- Patient Information Center
- Our Doctor(s) Page
- Our Services Page
- Our Team Page
- Patients Page
- Non-Surgical Procedures
- Service Summaries
- And much more.................
As a current member of the AASP, the AASP logo will be displayed on your website giving your patients and potential patients the assurance that you are promoting cooperative spinecare and patient education by being a member of such an elite organization.
As the the National Spinecare Awareness initiative unfolds, we are sure the AASP website will play a big role in promoting the members practice as well as being a tool to educate the public and other healthcare professionals.