Click To Apply
Listing on Level I of the Directory is free to chiropractic physicians and neurosurgeons who provide spinecare.
Click To Apply
Level II of the Directory showcases the spine physican with a full-page profile.
To be listed on Level II of the Directory the chiropractic physican and neurosurgeon (spine physician) must apply and be accepted as a member of the American Academy of Spine Physicians (AASP). For an annual fee of $250 the spine physican can be listed at Levels II-IV of the Directory and can maintain membership with the American Academy of Spine Physicians.
Membership with the AASP entitles the spine physican to full membership benefits (go to 25 Reasons to Join the AASP), which includes but is not limited to the following benefits.
- Free Level III posting on the National Directory of Spine Physicians. Level III refers to the physician's personal/facility website which can be linked directly to Level II (full-page physican profile) of the online Directory.
- The AASP member is eligible to have a custom interactive website developed, at a considerable discount, for personal use and to be linked to Level II of the Directory
- Access to Level IV of the Directory, which is a multi-media online Patient Information Center (PIC), which is imbedded into the spine physicians website for physican, patient and public education.
- The AASP member is eligible to obtain online continuing education credits (CE) at a considerable cost savings.
- The AASP member is eligible to obtain Diplomate status with the American Academy of Spine Physicians and Fellow status with the American College of Spine Physicians.