||Expand your professional curriculum vitae with continuing education obtained through AASP
||Intra-office acknowledgment of continuing education achieved
||Credential as a spine physician.
Obtain Diplomate status with the American Academy of Spine Physicians (DAASP)
- Display the Diplomate certificate in the office
- Diplomate designation and special placement on the online National Directory of Spine Physicians
- Submit Diplomate status press release to local media
Obtain Fellow status with the American College of Spine Physicians (FACSP)
- Display the Fellow certificate in your office
- Fellow designation and special placement on the online National Directory of Spine Physicians
- Submit Fellow status press release to local media
||Have a professional website developed through the AASP at a substantial cost savings. The website includes seamless database integration with AASP database of information.
||Place the multimedia Patient Information Center (P.I.C.) on practice website
||Use AASP promotional clothing and other items available through the AASP store
||Professional custom matting, framing and display of certificates obtained through the AASP (Member, Diplomate, Fellow)