We'll happily telephone your insurance company to verify your coverage benefits.  We will file your claim and await payment for 90 days.  Please remember, however, that the benefits quoted to us by your insurance company are not a guarantee of payment.  If your company pays the benefits they quote to us, the only services you will be responsible for are any non-covered services, deductibles, or co-pays.  If you have any questions at all regarding your financial responsibilities at our office, please do not hesitate to ask, Shelley has experience and will be happy to assist you.

Insurance company's we participate with:

Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Choice
Blue Care Network
MCNC-includes PHCS, FPN, First Health, DirectCare America, IBA, Beech Street, Focus, Concentra, PHP FamilyCare

Medicare--We do accept assignment from Medicare.  The check is usually sent directly to our office in payment of the services Medicare will cover, which for chiropractors is ONLY manual manipulation of the spine.  Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee once the deductible has been met.  You are required to pay the deductible and the remaining 20% as well as any non-covered services.  Our office completes and files the forms for Medicare at no charge.

Patients Without Insurance--An increasing number of patients do not have insurance, or have plans with limited coverage.  We realize that no one wants to build up a large bill.  Therefore, we have several plans so those patients may receive complete care without undue financial difficulty.  Of course, we are always happy to accept cash, your personal check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.

Auto Injury--Notify your auto insurance carrier of your visit to our office immediately.  If you are in an HMO program it is necessary that you obtain in writing that chiropractic is not a covered service, or a referral from a/your doctor in the HMO program.  Further notify us immediately if an attorney is representing you.  We will bill your primary insurance, which in Michigan it would be your health insurance company.  Then we would bill your auto insurance carrier for the remainder of the services.  However, you are ultimately responsible for your bill should your insurance companies not comply.

March 3, 2006

  • Home Page
  • Chiropractic Visits
  • Our Services

  • Insurance
  • 30 Spine Health Tips
  • Service Summaries

  • Site Tools
  • Refer a Patient
  • Patient Testimonials
  • Free eNewsletter
  • Practice News
  • Practice Articles
  • Directions To Us
  • Contact Us

  • AASP
  • About The AASP
  • Press Release
  • Patient Information
  • Spine Links
  • AASP News
  • Visit The AASP

Payment Methods
  • Visa
  • Master Card
  • Discover
© Plainfield Chiropractic Office, P.C
All Rights Reserved
Help • Terms/Privacy • accessibility