Build A Press Release
BUILD A PRESS RELEASE PROGRAM
American Academy of Spine Physicians (AASP) is dedicated to providing its members with time and cost efficient methods of educating their patients and informing the public about trends and developments in spinecare.
The AASP offers its members a public relations program which includes the opportunity to build a press release online from the extensive archive of news published in the online ACADEMY NEWS. This unique opportunity provides the AASP member with the occasion to disseminate up-to-date information about the spine, spine disorders and trends in cooperative spinecare to the public with a minimum of effort.
STEPS TO BUILDING A PRESS RELEASE
- Complete the member information you wish to display in the article
- Pick an article from the ACADEMY NEWS archives as the news feature for the press release.
- Choose, modify or write an original transitional piece to connect your personalized information to the attached the featured news from the AASP ACADMEY NEWS archives.
- Can go to the statistics area to add additional information
- Type in media contact information (Regular mail address, email address)
- Click submit and print and/or email send
- Mail press release out
- Email press release