Access the entire spine with this unique new teaching, training and reference tool from Primal Pictures with extensive chiropractic content. This outstanding CD-ROM from Primal features a 3D computer model of the anatomy of the entire vertebral column and spinal cord – from skin to bone. Using advanced medical imaging and computer graphic techniques, every feature can be seen and labeled in stunning 3D – or you can even correlate any view of the model with multi-planar MRI.
An essential tool for patient education, this CD-ROMwill also transform your presentations.
As a training tool, it is unsurpassed in conveying complex anatomical and pathological information as well as detailed coverage of therapeutic methods and rehabilitation.
Earn CPD credits by completing MCQ tests on-line (up to 20 hours study)
· Complete spinal anatomy including a 3D model composed of over 1500 individually labeled structures
· 23 fully labeled dissection photos and 50 fully labeled axial slices from the Female Visible Human Data
· Clinical anatomy text describing in detail all 1500 structures including:
- Descriptions of all bones and bone regions of the vertebral column
- Descriptions, range of motion animations and diagrams showing Joints, associated ligaments and capsules
- Muscle and ligament attachment points
- Muscle action video clips
- Biomechanics text
Manipulative Therapy Section
· Complete text covering Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar and Sacral spine, coverage includes
- Tests with accompanying videos Muscle testing
Orthopaedic testing, Motion Palpation
- Manipulations/Adjustments all with accompanying video, with corresponding force-time histories superimposed
- Rehabilitation all with accompanying video
PC/Mac PC: (Win 95, 98, NT4, 2000) Pentium, min 32 MB RAM
Mac: Min 20 MB RAM 16 bit colour 604 processor upwards Mac OS 7.1 or higher
AASP Member PRICE:$299.99